I have to maintain my website?
Imagine your current website, and think about the following:
- Is all of your content up-to-date? Are there any changes in your products, services, employees or mission that have not been updated?
- Do all of your images and links work?
- Can customers easily navigate your site to find the information most useful to them?
- Does your website reflect the quality and professionalism of your business?
- Are you confident in sending potential customers to your site?
- Do you feel your site promotes your business and brings value to your company?
- Does your site work well on a phone?
These are all things people forget to think about once their site is up. Websites are not a set it and forget it item. They need constant upkeep, like a car. Think of site maintenance like an oil change. You can’t ignore the fact that your website is out of date or you will lose sales. That is the exact opposite of what your site should be doing for you. A website should generate sales and add value to your business. If you don’t have a website, think about the value it could add to your business. Lastly, if you’re unsure of the value it could add, contact me and I would love to schedule a meeting to sit down and discuss it with you.